Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I felt this scene in last night's Southland was missing something

Long story short: Sammy Bryant accidentally shot a dog in the leg in last night's ep.

So naturally, he had to take his white tee off in order to make a tourniquet. Of course he did. Medical science being what it is and whatnot. But I feel, though the scene spoke to me as a person who likes medical science, as well as strong, stocky, well-built men who save animals in danger, like the scene was missing a few other things to appeal to me, y'know, as a woman...

There. That's better. And you're welcome, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. This makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know what I could do to represent talking about feelings. Times like this, I wish for Penny's vision board, e.g. a picture of women wearing leotards and drinking Sanka.

    ReplyDelete