Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Justified mini-post (2x03, "I of the Storm")


They've threatened each other's lives (repeatedly), so of course they're roommates, and of course when Ava looks at Boyd like this...
...he readily follows through and obeys.

(It's just too, too bad I can't capture my favorite moment of the ep, but as great as Art's expressions are as he gives Raylan a hard time, it doesn't fully capture the greatness of the tone in his voice--the paternal snap when he asks if it's Rachel that Raylan is sneaking around with, the silky teasing about how if it was him, he'd remember; and the giddy schadenfreude when he realizes it's Winona.)

6 comments:

  1. Who dat? Is that Skeet Ulirch with him in the second shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, "dat" is Boyd Crowder, the main antagonist of Marshal Raylan Givens. And nope, not Skeeter Ulrich, but some guy you may recognize from Third Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your font choices on the different screencaps. Poor Boyd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I got that the character is your Boyd, but I was wondering who the actor it. (I like when you are my Google Machine, Jessie!)

    Heh, I would never have recognized the other guy from Third Watch, but I do know from the last season of Scrubs!

    ReplyDelete