Monday, November 14, 2011

Hey, heads up, "Burn Notice"...


In the episode, “Damned if You Do,” a character mistakes Michael for the enemy, only to later find out that he is not. Has that ever happened to you?
· · · 9 hours ago · 

While I appreciate--oh so genuinely--your efforts to engage me on some kind of personal level in the tv show Burn Notice, about a former CIA operative who kinda sorta does what The A-Team used to do in the '80s, with his girlfriend, a former IRA participant and current explosives-and-gun nut, and Bruce Campbell, I'm afraid that I'd really prefer it if you'd just continue to blow things up, go pkew! pkew! with guns, and try to dig yourself out from under the massive pile of conspiracy you've heaped on yourself.

Thanks! Love the Facebook Fan Page!


Jessie


PS I have asked you nicely many times: please make Cody Bell take off his shirt.


PPS The next villain is going to be Doctor Octopus, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment