Monday, March 21, 2011

Detroit 1-8-7 season (series?) finale

I hope it comes back for another season. They could move it to a different day, even. Like Mondays, when I don't have anything to watch.

For how much of a cliche and a letdown the big reveal of Fitch's dark past was, I thought the finale did a great job of closing one door and opening another (no spoilers, K! no spoilers!) for Fitch.

Also: damn it. They were totally moving in the direction of Mahajan and that sassy-yet-vulnerable ME with the gorgeous red hair, weren't they? DON'T CANCEL IT, ABC!

2 comments:

  1. So I am presuming Mahajan was not shirtless WITH the sassy ME? Dammit.

    I will catch up this week/weekend, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct: he was just shirtless with some nameless waitress whose face we never seen, waking up all regretful in bed.

    ReplyDelete